UA-12958609-1

sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

Were you or someone you know diagnosed with ADD or ADHD?

Specific Program:

“Special Tutoring/ Coaching/Teaching” - Since we all have skills to succeed!!

After 35 years in Education having worked with students presenting ADD or ADHD disorders, I share with you today the results obtained with my students:

Focus more,
Build self esteem
Build confidence,
Be successful at School/College/University,

Understanding who they are and how to manage their skills to achieve success, since we all have skills we can develop.

What do my students say? (Blogger Translator is in the site)

http://learningaprendiendoconesther.blogspot.com/p/testimonios-de-alumnos-y-ex-alumnos.html

Contact me to Schedule a Session and evaluate your specific case to discuss how my Program can benefit your child or yourself to have the results you are looking for.

Additional Information to Schedule a Session


Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
Life Changing Coach
“My Journey Toward YOUR success – The Magic Wand of Life”
“Transforming YOUR Life from the first Session”
Cel: (591) 730 07479
La Paz - Bolivia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

naprexec4@gmail.com